Sunday, September 13, 2009

Windlight settings: Fairy

For a while now I have been playing with the thought to offer some of the Windlight settings used in my pictures as downloads. Finally I got organised and remembered to actually save some of the settings while taking photos for this post in Elvenforest . This is the first time I am trying this so please let me know if the downloads or anything else does not work. For a guide on how to install Windlight settings, please take a look at this tutorial written by Torley Linden. I would be more than happy if you would link back to this blog if you use any of them – mainly so that other people can download them too and because I am very curious on how others might use them. But I do know how difficult it can be to remember which settings were used during a photo shoot and that it isn’t always feasible. Therefore it isn’t a requirement for use.

Click here to view and download the four Fairy Windlight settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment